Play this episode!
Episode 14a: Holiday Magic Preview
Get ideas of the kind of fun you can have here in Florida for the holidays–a favorite time of year for so many of us. Just because we are in Florida–the SUNSHINE State–doesn’t mean we don’t know how to get into the holiday spirit! Jaime and Glenn will talk to representatives from three different visitors bureaus–St. Augustine, Pensacola, and Tampa Bay, about all the activities going on for the season. But, even if you’re not from any of THOSE places, check with your local visitors bureau to see what’s going on in YOUR town!!
Then, we’ll get into a whole bunch of other fun Florida holiday stuff, introducing you to our first ever double-dose of Our List Fix with “Great Gifts BY Floridians” versus “Goofy Gifts FOR Floridians.” It’s our Florida Holiday Gift Guide!! Listen in…
Finding Florida Podcast Episode 14a:
Tour Guide: Jaime “Jemmy” Legagneur, Co-Host and Chief Enthusiasm officer: Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Tour Guide: Glenn the Geek, Co-Host and Chief Fun Officer: Glenn@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Featured Pic Credit: Finding Florida Podcast
Guest: Margaret Wallis of VisitStAugustine.com
- Link: Nights of Lights
- Link: Nights of Pints
- Link: The Regatta of Lights
- Link: The St. Augustine Ballet presents “The Nutcracker”
- Link: The Makers Fest
Guest: Nicole Stacey of VisitPensacola.com
- Link: Winterfest
- Link: First City Lights
- Link: Pensacola Beach Lighted Boat Parade
- Link: Flora Bama Santa Drop (parachuting Santa)
- Link: Christmas Parades
Guest: Kevin Wiatrowski of VisitTampaBay.com
- Link: Tampa Bay holiday events
- Link: The Winter Village (including) outdoor ice skating
- Link: Christmas Town at Busch Gardens, starring Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
- Link: ZooTampa Christmas in the Wild
- Link: Celebrate the SEAson at Florida Aquarium (with 4-D Polar Express)
- Link: 90+ year-old Tampa Theatre screens holiday favorites
A Special Edition of Our List Fix–FFP’s First Annual Holiday Gift Guide!!
Great Gifts BY Floridians #1: Sealed by Santa with Founder, Sarah Blain (promo code “SANTA” for 20% off!)
Great Gifts BY Floridians #2: Florida Orange Groves Winery with President, Vincent R. Shook
Great Gifts BY Floridians #3: Wullen: By Gin Bee with Owner, Gin Blische
Great Gifts BY Floridians #4: Davidson of Dundee with President, Thomas Davidson
Goofy Gifts FOR Floridians:
- Link: Baguette Wrist Rest Pad
- Link: FREEZE! Gun Ice Trays
- Link: Shotgun Shell Mint Tins
- Link: Santa’s Bottle Cap
- Link: Potty Golfing
- Link: Exploding Golf Ball
- Link: People of Walmart.com Adult Coloring Book
- Link: White Trash Cooking: 25th Anniversary Edition
- Link: Racing Grannies
Please Help Provide Additional Support to: Little Smiles of Florida
Partner with FPN: Become the Voice of YOUR Town!! From sponsoring episode segments through creating and growing your own branded show, we have the solution to promote you while we promote Florida!
Our Adventure Agenda for Episode 14b (out in a couple of weeks…):
- Seeing the 700-ton SandiTree
- Revisiting with our friends at the Bonnet House
- Tasting some sweet treats for the holidays at Serendipity Dessert Restaurant at the Boca Raton Resort & Club
- Finding Santa and riding some rides at his Enchanted Forrest
- More to be announced!!
Fan Testimonials: Click to see what other listeners are saying about this episode...!!
We’d love to include YOUR thoughts on this episode right here!
Please email your feedback to Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com.