Play this episode!
Episode 11c: Small Towns Coast-to-Coast Part 2 of 2
In the second half of their freestyle coast-to-coast adventure, Glenn and Jaime start day 2 by discovering tasty treats and wine at Webb’s Candy Shop in Davenport. Then, they learn about Florida’s aviation history at the Aerospace Center for Excellence in Lakeland. And, they land on Florida’s WEST coast in Riverview (near Gibsonton), get nostalgic at the International Independent Showmen’s Museum, and give us their adventure wrap-up. Listen in…
Finding Florida Podcast Episode 11c:
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Pic Credit: Finding Florida Podcast
Guest: RJ Webb, Third-Generation Manager of Webb’s Candy Shop
Guest: Carol Cali, Director of Marketing at the Aerospace Center for Excellence
Guest: Doc Rivera, Curator of the International Independent Showmen’s Association and Museum
Additional Support Provided by: Le’Anns Cheesecakes ‘N More
Partner with FPN: Become the Voice of YOUR Town!! From sponsoring episode segments through creating and growing your own branded show, we have the solution to promote you while we promote Florida!
Our Adventure Agenda for Episodes 11b & 11c:
Click to Toggle Open our Adventure Agenda!!
Indialantic / Melbourne on the EAST coast
- Having breakfast at The Blueberry Muffin
- Reminiscing at Atlantic Strings
- Riding in some sidecars at Holopaw Ural
- Meeting the folks at Forever Florida
- Playing with dogs and sheet at Linden Hollow Sheep Farm
- Getting creeped out at Reptile World Serpentarium
- Eating our way through Webb’s Candy Shop
- Touring high-flying exhibits at the Aerospace Center for Excellence in Lakeland
Riverview / Gibsonton on the WEST coast
- Reliving our childhoods at the International Independent Showmen’s Museum
- Enjoying local flavors at Ruth’s Steakhouse
Check out what’s coming up on our Next Adventure! Want to join us at one of our stops? Email email@example.com. Have a suggestion? Join us in the FPN Insiders group on Facebook and let us know!
Tour Guide: Jaime “Jemmy” Legagneur, Co-Host and Chief Enthusiasm officer: Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Tour Guide: Glenn the Geek, Co-Host and Chief Fun Officer: Glenn@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Our Full Gallery of Awesome Adventure Pics from 11c:
Fan Testimonials: Click to see what other listeners are saying about this episode...!!
We’d love to include YOUR thoughts on this episode right here!
Please email your feedback to Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com.