Next Adventure: Episodes 5a & 5b – UPDATED!!
10-in-1: Cruising into Signature Key West
Jaime and Glenn will be cruising into Key West on Thursday, February 15th–sailing into port on Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas. We will be checking out the “signature side” of Key West–from eats and drink to activities and a bit of history. If you will be in the Keys on that day, come out and join us at one of these first two spots!!
Thursday Schedule (02-15-2018):
11:00 a.m. – Meet us after our interviews with Curator Dave Gonzalez and photographer Rob O’Neal at Hemingway Home (907 Whitehead St.) for Signature History and Signature Local!
We’ll spend the rest of the day checking off these other items on our laissez-faire list:
- Southernmost Point (Signature Spot, Whitehead St. & South St.)
- Hanging out with some chickens at Blue Heaven (Signature Two-Legged Pets, 729 Thomas St.)
- Chatting with some locals at Green Parrot Bar (Signature Locals, 601 Whitehead St.)
- Drinking Hemingway Mojitos at Sloppy Joe’s Bar (Signature Drink, 201 Duval St.)
- Visiting the Smallest Bar (Signature Bar, 124 Duval Street)
- Duval Street Random Find #1
- Duval Street Random Find #2
- Trying key lime pie at Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe (Signature Dessert, 200 Elizabeth St.)
Additional signature sights we may see:
- Cematary (Signature Haunt, entrance at Windsor Ln. & Passover Ln.)
- Riding on the Old Town Trolley Tours (Signature Transportation, Board at 401 Wall St.)
- Tasting Key West Pinks (shrimp) or stone crab at Half Shell Raw Bar (Signature Food, 231 Margaret St.)
- Checking out shipwrecks at Mel Fisher Maritime Museum (Signature Treasure, 200 Greene St.)
- Hitting the water with Danger Charters (Signature Sports, 245 Front. St.)
5 p.m. – head back to ship for boarding
Want to join us at one of the stops? Email email@example.com.
And, we are excited to be able to start incorporating the voting element for planning these trips soon. But, for now, please email us with any of your ideas:
Tour Guide: Jaime “Jemmy” Legagneur, Co-Host and Chief Enthusiasm officer: Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Tour Guide: Glenn the Geek, Co-Host and Chief Fun Officer: Glenn@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com