Next Adventure: Checking Out the Sunny Side of Sarasota!!
Our 20th Adventure
Photo credit: Sarasota County Economic Development Corporation / Finding Florida
Let’s discover the sunny side of Sarasota!! We are currently working with Visit Sarasota County to plan out the details of this adventure. So, stay tuned to this space and our social media (@FindFLPodcast) for updates and details. We hope you’ll join us!
Special thanks to Britney Guertin, Communications & Content Manager for Visit Sarasota County.
FPN and FFP signage provided by EZSignsOnline.com
The Agenda of Stops for Our 20th Adventure:
Friday, July 19th
- 10:00 am: Tour of the Ringling Museum
- 12:45 pm: Lunch at Michael’s On East
- 3:30 pm: Florida Studio Theatre
- 7:15 pm: Floating with friends on the Cruisin’ Tikis Sarasota
- Accommodations provided by Siesta Key Bungalows
Saturday, July 20th
- 10:00 am: Trapeze Class at the Circus Arts Conservatory
- 2:00 pm: Rad Rover E-Bike tour of Siesta Key with Endless Summer Eco-Tours & Rentals
Tour Guide: Jaime “Jemmy” Legagneur, Co-Host and Chief Enthusiasm officer: Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Tour Guide: Glenn the Geek, Co-Host and Chief Fun Officer: Glenn@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Partner with FPN: Become the Voice of YOUR Town!! From sponsoring episode segments through creating and growing your own branded show, we have the solution to promote you while we promote Florida!
Have an idea for the show?
Want to share a crazy Florida story?
Leave us a voicemail!
More to Come!
Photo credit: Sarasota County Economic Development Corporation
Photo credit: Visit Ocala