Play this episode!
Episode 11b: Small Towns Coast-to-Coast Part 1 of 2
Kick off this freestyle coast-to-coast road trip with Glenn and Jaime grabbing breakfast at a classic diner and checking out a violin shop in Melbourne. Then, they ride sidecar on the open road in a Ural motorcycle and play with sheep dogs. And, they end the day with Jaime forcing Glenn to play with snakes at a venom show. Listen in…
Finding Florida Podcast Episode 11b:
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Pic Credit: Finding Florida Podcast
Guests: Brett and Angelica from Atlantic Strings
Guest: Gene Langford from Holopaw Ural
Guest: Sherri from Linden Hollow Sheep Farm
Guests: Chelsea and Zane at Reptile World Serpentarium
Guest: George from Reptile World Serpentarium
Additional Support Provided by: Le’Anns Cheesecakes ‘N More
Partner with FPN: Become the Voice of YOUR Town!! From sponsoring episode segments through creating and growing your own branded show, we have the solution to promote you while we promote Florida!
Our Adventure Agenda for Episodes 11b & 11c:
Click to Toggle Open our Adventure Agenda!!
Indialantic / Melbourne on the EAST coast
- Having breakfast at The Blueberry Muffin
- Reminiscing at Atlantic Strings
- Riding in some sidecars at Holopaw Ural
- Meeting the folks at Forever Florida
- Playing with dogs and sheet at Linden Hollow Sheep Farm
- Getting creeped out at Reptile World Serpentarium
- Eating our way through Webb’s Candy Shop
- Touring high-flying exhibits at the Aerospace Center for Excellence in Lakeland
Riverview / Gibsonton on the WEST coast
- Reliving our childhoods at the International Independent Showmen’s Museum
- Enjoying local flavors at Ruth’s Steakhouse
Check out what’s coming up on our Next Adventure! Want to join us at one of our stops? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a suggestion? Join us in the FPN Insiders group on Facebook and let us know!
Tour Guide: Jaime “Jemmy” Legagneur, Co-Host and Chief Enthusiasm officer: Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Tour Guide: Glenn the Geek, Co-Host and Chief Fun Officer: Glenn@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
Our Full Gallery of Awesome Adventure Pics from 11b:
Fan Testimonials: Click to see what other listeners are saying about this episode...!!
We’d love to include YOUR thoughts on this episode right here!
Please email your feedback to Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com.